This bestselling book has been used in schools across the country to establish efficient and cost-effective systems of Tier II positive behavior support. The Behavior Education Program (BEP) was developed for the approximately 10-15% of students who fail to meet schoolwide disciplinary expectations but do not yet require intensive, individualized services. Clear, step-by-step guidelines are provided for implementing the approach, which incorporates daily behavioral feedback, positive adult attention, and increased home-school collaboration. In a large-size format with lay-flat binding to facilitate photocopying, the book includes reproducible daily progress reports, handouts, and planning tools.
New to This Edition
- Significantly revised for even greater flexibility and user friendliness.
- Chapters on high school implementation, preschool implementation, tailoring the BEP for a particular school, cultural considerations, and measuring intervention effectiveness.
- Describes how the program can fit into a response-to-intervention framework as a Tier II intervention.
- 18 of the 26 reproducibles are new or revised.
- Expanded FAQ section and expanded chapter on training needs and approaches.